Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Part 2: Yeah... I procrastinate like Dudewood. :(


So today is actually Day 2 because I sort of forgot to put up Day 2. Sorry! Also, I didn't play Wizard101 for a week due to other games getting in the way, but I promised to put something up as I've already lost a week of game time. :(


First off, I did a brief side-tour to get the second potion bottle to handle the enemies in Sunken City. I was trying to do it like Blue but sadly, the first two groups bailed on me and Christina couldn't handle the 500+ HP enemies on her own. Blue was able to but maybe because he had a ton of Monstrous treasure cards. I eventually had Amy Mistcloud trade her 50 of them.


I eventually got a Grandmaster Life Wizard to aid Christina and together we defeated Grubb... (The dialogue must have been added in an update because it wasn't there before.)


And got this. THE FREAKING WRAITH STATUE which is the only piece of resistance my OTHER Balance Wizard needs for his collection! Can't trade it across accounts. (gah)

(Ignore the annoying ice wizard, Nathan Icedust. He kept teleporting into the house.)


Before then, Christina cleared out Crab Alley first and got to Level 17. I like how the minecart runs underwater, it's awesome. ^_^


We almost befriended a fake Zenmaster Blue - I really should have checked the level before talking to him as he was Level 14 and the real Ethan Mythblade was Level 17 and in Krokotopia by now! He also had a pig warrior as the real Ethan has a minotaur. Seriously, be careful who you befriend!


That all said and done, this is Christina's stat page before we fully explored Krok ourselves. I managed to get all the Gobbler badges. The other Wizard City badges can be gotten through other worlds as they involve giants and undead. I wasn't spending hours in Cyclops Lane grinding trolls!



In the Land of Sandy Manders, my anima got the next set of Crafting Quests from Wul'yahm(which took a while as the Parchment and Stone Blocks were hard to come by) and she was pulled away after a bit to start her third spell quest for her first minion. (Sorcerers get two minion spell quests.)

She had to endure a few Chuggaconroys with the Trees(go watch his channel, you can get the idea what I meant by that) and then got the fire element, but she had to go through the Pyramid and defeat Krokohamen to get the rest of the parts.

 
 
 

She got through the Pyramid and did all the side-quests, which bumped her up to Level 20, so it was more trianing tutorials from Diego(they give EXP) and then she got the rest of the items for her third spell quest and got Mander Minion. She also managed to get enough parchment and stone blocks to get the two crafting quests and earned her second Crafter badge, so she is now an apprentice. ^_^

So right now she is in the middle of the hall of Champions. She'll do a bit of Savarstaad Pass and then head out to follow Blue's journey through the Krokosphinx. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment