Sunday, June 15, 2014

Part 5: Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work we go!


See? New title card! I'm NOT LAZY! *zzzzz...*

Right, back to Christina's adventures to get to Level 100.

Christina: "What the heck? Those two are blind not to attack when I ran between them!"

Robot workers: "We're rusting!!!" Christina: "Wimps." :p
Of course, Christina Dawnblade did finish up Savarstaad Pass and get halfway through Vigrid Roughland first just to get those out of the way. She's going to farm some Aquila gear - yep, she reached Level 30 halfway through Hyde Park. ^_^

Christina: "Whatever." *rolls eyes*
Of course, she waited until she hit Level 31 before she tackled her spell quest - needless to say, she struggled because of the stupid 50% fizzle chance despite having 85% accuracy on her spells! She fizzled THREE TIMES and nearly died. Stupid fizzle chances in the update. KingsIsle is sadistic. (No, I'm sure it's just misfortune. The day WAS Friday the 13th, after all.)

Christina: "Glasses. They make you look smart."
Christina: "Okay, whoever is narrating this is gonna get smacked - I'm TERRIFIED!!! MY SKIN!!!!"
But all went well and soon...


Judgement is nigh! The boss deck gets revamped immediately. Locust Swarm is OBSOLETE. (Potbelly still smacked her around to less than 300 HP. OUCH!)

Christina: "Excuse me! I am a WOMAN! How could I offend my fellow gender? You need to check your letters!" (scowls)
I did a few more sidequests and then retired to bed... the next part happened on the next day.

 

Namely, taking on the Ironworks and then tackle Mt. Olympus. The Immortals were leagues ahead of Pops O'Leary for Christina so she had to get some help. Ares completely destroyed her... because I was messing around with the Sims 3, so I couldn't concentrate. I stopped playing until Sunday when she got wiped out by Apollo because she got Frogged twice by the cyclopes and then the bird used his special attack TWICE on her. Seriously? The Immortals are trolling me. (I failed to show the picture of Christina in defeat because the game scrolls back super-fast.)

 

Luckily, she finally got the help of two Diviners, Daniel Ghost and John Greenblood, and a Theurgist called Mackenzie Blood, who managed to save Christina when she was defeated AGAIN by the Ophidian Archer minion of Ares when Christina forgot to heal after eating up a ton of damage. Oops!

She also saved Christina from Zeus when he started pounding on her. Thanks Mackenzie. ^_^


I... don't think she'll be farming Mt. Olympus until she gets to Mooshu, or at least until she clears Wysteria. I understand Blue's reluctance to do that world - it's half running around talking to people, but Christina will do it once she completes Marleybone. She also got the sweet lightning bolt staff, but its stats aren't as great as the Sky Iron Hasta, which I immediately stitched into the hammer. :D

 
Christina: "You beat me to within an INCH of my life because that Katrina chick was shielding herself, you dolt!" :(
Christina then took a vacation to complete Vigrid Roughlands and was going to save Frostholm but a Thaumaturge called Katrina helped her fight the boss before it so she decided to help her out... and the Ice Wizard used all of her shields on HERSELF instead of, say, her ally WHO WAS AT 65 HP BECAUSE EVERYONE BEAT ON HER??!? No, I am not bitter. :V

WHYYYYYYY? SHE WAS IIIIICE AND HAD A TON OF HP!!!! THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY A THAU!!!! *headdesk to infinity and beyond*

Christina: "He's laughing because I put up Hex and Balanceblade for him to one-shot Pops and he busts them with a wand hit. That is the dumbest move EVER. And he had Phoenix too!" :(
Anyways... Ironworks, done and dusted.

Christina: "NOOOOO! I was inches within Malistaire and could have kicked his bony head!!! ARGH!!!"
(True story, she was really close to Malistaire and Meowiarty and was almost in their personal space before she was pulled into battle with the Shriekers - who nearly KILLED HER.)



Newgate Prison, done and dusted.


I did a few sidequests around Scotland Yard and the Policeman's Ball - why would anyone be so insane as to host a fancy ball in the Ironworks?!?!? - and called it a night, so you get to see the end of this post with Christina's hair. Yep, this is the closest close-up I've ever had! ^_^

Next post is a run-down of the last three areas - Knight's Court, Katz's Lab and the three museum dungeons leading to the EPIC cat fight between a real cat(Meowiarty) and a "catty" Sorceress. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment