Friday, June 13, 2014

Part 4: Yeah, whatever...



Hello everyone! Here's the next blog post detailing Christina the Sorcerer and her travels!


First off, finishing up KT(as Stephen Spiritcaller called it) and getting some Crowns stuff as she got 5000 Crowns from a game card I bought recently. I found these two items were pretty decent for her level and only set us back 960 Crowns.There are better athames and rings but these also give a boost to healing spells, which are very important as Christina got Helping Hands after the Krokosphinx. It's a stronger version of Sprite and isn't affected by Life Dispels. ^_^


Also, we got her Arcane Builder gear back by stitching her clothes into them. I don't mind the stats but they were obsolete for this level and seriously, INFECTION is only good for PvP.


Then it was off to the Temple of Storms to complete all the quests there, and I even did the Tomb of the Beguiler - I had Mindy Goldheart, a Myth Grandmaster on my other account, help her out. Amy gave Christina a ton of Elemental Blades and Monstrous treasure cards to help out until Christina gets Monstrous for herself in Celestia.

A few guys helped Christina beat Krokopatra - a Diviner and a Necromancer. I don't remember their names, though, sorry!

Christina faints from seeing her first Exalted Wizard - THIS is her ultimate goal. She bowed to Deidre in respect. ^_^

Christina: "Don't cry crocodile tears, Master Al. I'm sure we'll find that book in Marleybone."
Completing everything including the Tomb of the Beguiler gave Christina enough EXP to reach Level 28, which mean it was time for her fourth spell quest - this time Alhazred would be giving her the quests. I think she prefered Arthur. :/

Anyways, after a wild goose chase, it was time to head to...


MARLEYBONE! Christina fits right in! ^_^

Of course, the title card is the same because she had to do a lot of side-quests backtracking to KT, so she wasn't fully in Marleybone yet. I'll get to her adventures in Marleybone next post.


However, I can say that Christina got and completed her third crafting quest - she was able to buy enough scrap iron and mist wood at the bazaar and only had to wait five hours to make the athames as I was not going to waste crowns on a crafting elixir yet. She now sports the Initiate Crafter badge. (Or will after I get back to her.)

So ciao for now! See you next post when Christina takes on Hyde Park and beyond! ^_^

Christina: "SERIOUSLY? YOU FORGOT THIS QUEST AGAIN?!!?" :(

No comments:

Post a Comment