Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Part 3: Back In Time...






This is the third part of my Exalted Journey with Christina. I plan on not playing any wizard but her until I defeat Morganthe, so I can have an excuse to delete my other accounts. No, just joking! ^_^

Christina: "TOO SOON!"
This picture is out of place: The fake Ethan Mythblade made Christina go through the Karanahn Palace with him because he was TOO WEAK TO SOLO IT. I am not saying he couldn't have a friend, but Christina wasn't able to reach the Temple of Storms yet! Sheesh!!! :(

Christina: "Nah, I'm here on vacation. Duuuuuuh, Captain Obvious!" :p
Christina: "A sorcerer's apprentice, now make with the oath of fealty or I'll buff your buff with Sandstorm." :p
Christina: "I'm da best! Woohoo!"
(As you can see, Christina was a little snippy around that time. <_>)

Christina went through a little bit of Savarstaad Pass, defeating the first few quests and completing the side-quest for the potion of fate easily. She unlocked Draugoth Fort for later and got up to the nice Level 23. (She had purchased all of Arthur's spells so now her teacher was Alhazred in Krokotopia.)

Christina: "What is this? Xiaolin Showdown?!"
Christina: "Wow, I got a level up by talking! Go me!" ^_^
Christina: "Finally got to use this!"
Wild Bolt - sucks when it counts(11 times it gave 15 damage!) and pwns when you least expect it. ^_^

So she headed back to Krok to finish up the Krokosphinx, which only had problems in the Hall and Grand Arena(tons of annoying collect quests) - she also went back to the Pyramid and finished off the ghost of Pike Skullcrusher to get more ice spiders.


Eventually, after a few misadventures and close calls(she had to flee against two Sand Stalkers), Christina hit Level 25 and beat Krokotep with new gear.

Christina: "YOU'RE the crazy one, asking me to go in there at my level!" ;p



She reached the Temple of Storms and got to Level 26, which meant Satyr(and no need to learn any more life spells!) and Spectral Blast to replace Locust Swarm, so she could use those Elemental Blades for something other than trade bait. I plan on getting some Crowns to stitch some neat gear into the Arcane clothes. Well, ciao for now! Next time, the Temple of Storms!

No comments:

Post a Comment