Thursday, June 19, 2014

Part 7: May the Mu Be With Us




Okay, I owe you guys a post. o_o

Time for Christina's next entry into her constant journey to get to Level 100 without cheating. Of course, cheating would have deleted her account, but you get the gist. I hope to renew that account in July and try to get to Celestia by the end of the month - I'll be spending mornings at a job career workshop for the first three weeks in July and won't have as much time to dedicate to Wizard101 so I have to get my wizard through to Dragonspyre by the end of the week, got it memorized? (Yes, I'm a big Kingdom Hearts nerd. You haters can leave now. For those wondering what that weapon is in the title screens, it's the Road to Dawn, Riku's signature Keyblade - Christina's last name is Dawnblade, as a nod to Riku. ^_^)

Christina: "I have a bad feeling I'll have to fight an Oni in there when I've all but forgot about this world..."
Christina: "Thanks Ambrose!" (Yep, she got Bladestorm at long last.)
Christina: "If you had answered anything else, I would have been ticked and taken a jackhammer to you." (Just joking)
Christina passed the three mandatory tests and got her first mission which would lead her to... well, you can guess that she's gonna be doing a ton of quests in three different areas to heal the Emperor.

Christina: "Malistaire is here, right?" Jade Champion: "You are too late." Christina: "Okay..."
Christina: "Goodbye cruel world!" ;_;
Just kidding! ^_^ I actually went back to Aquila because I wanted to farm Zeus for some Aquila gear as it's leagues better than anything until Grandmaster!


I ended up spending 400 Crowns on henchmen because I just wanted to KO Zeus ASAP. This guy whose name escaped me helped out in both runs... and in the second he stupidly attacked Ares to trigger his cheat attack until he got wiped out. When I healed him, he kept attacking Ares. GEES!

Anyways...



I got two pieces of gear from Zeus - Zeus's Robe of Judgement(Wizard101 misspelled the word) and the Senator's Boots which aren't as great as Zeus's Boots but they give decent health and slight resistance to fire/ice/storm, which I needed a lot against the bosses of Mooshu. I immediately stitched these two into Christina's Arcane clothes - the 'robe' is ugly as Hades. (The Disney Hades, mind you.)

Awesome camera timing FTW! ^_^
Christina: "I understand completely - women can be warriors, but you don't look like you're a wizard." Why do I get this feeling that this is all a trap set up to get me killed?

BTB, this was just from a 7-pip Judgement - yep, Christina now has Feint. :)
Christina: "Fire fire! Mwe he he!" (Guess what game that's from and you get... uh, I can't give you anything.)
Christina went through Hamatsu Village and Tatakei Outpost, helping everyone and eventually hitting Level 40, becoming a Master Sorcerer! Take that, old Yen Sid! (No offense, j/k ^_^) As you can see in the third picture, Christina went back to Dworgyn and grabbed her final Death spell, Feint. So now I am just hoarding points for a visit to Greyrose to get up to Tower Shield since I don't really need it much - the Elemental/Spirit Shields work the same way and give three shields instead of one. She will probably have enough points to get the five spells to Tower Shield - two level Training Points and three Zeke quests(Grizz, Mooshu and Dragonspyre) should be good enough.

Christina: "Wait, isn't that a... what level are you?!"
Christina: "Hot ****, I didn't realize! I'm among LEGENDS!" *_*
Christina: "Yeah right, I'm with legends, YOU will respect MOI!" ^_^
Christina: "Good bye, Mr. War Oni." ;p
Christina: "Can't let you have ALL the glory, Justin." 6_^

Highlights of her travels through Crimson Fields (with guest wizards Austin Bluecoin and Justin Fairytail, brothers [and Justin was the first EXALTED wizard I quested with - he was helping his brother get through Mooshu]) end this update. Zenmaster Blue is gonna tackle Mt. Olympus tomorrow so I am going to try to be there at 11 AM sharp to help him out. Cheeio! Wait, that's not a proper exit... Ciao for now!

*yoink* ^_^

Christina: "Mwe he he!!!"
Chrstina: "Mind if I read this, Mr. Raven? No? Thanks!"
Christina: "You can get PWNED now." ^_^ (7-pip Judgement with Bladestorm, Feint and Balanceblade)
Oh really, you WOULD think that, but this update was a little short so I decided to clear up Mirkolm Keep, which wasn't too bad at all thanks to the Aquila gear. ;)

NOW I can say goodbye. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment