Sunday, June 22, 2014

Quick Update #1

I apologize for no title card but this is just a quick update. I am running this walkthrough alongside Zenmaster Blue's video walkthrough on Youtube, so I am waiting for him to update to the next part of Mooshu. However...

Christina: "Use Prozac, old Krok." :p
Chrstina: "I'm working on it, sheesh! You go tell Zenmaster Blue to update twice a day so I can move faster!" :(

I DID complete the next spell quest for Christina, so she is now the proud owner of a Spectral Minion spell. It's pretty useless as it just summons either the Ice Guardian, Fire Elemental or Storm Elemental randomly. Don't use this against enemies who are resistant to fire, ice or storm - if you get the Storm Elemental, it won't attack, it'll just draw aggro from you. If I wanted that, I would have stocked up on Storm Elemental Treasure Cards. :p

(Also, I did not get this dialogue with the pigs for my other Balance Wizard. I must have accidentally clicked on Arthur to talk to him before the dialogue came up.)

Still, that's another quest notch in the belt of Christina Dawnblade. Next update will be of the quest to destroy the Plague Oni. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment