Saturday, August 2, 2014

Part 10: More Dragon Jokes


Christina: "Nope, not fishing! I have work to do. And my fishing luck stinks." :(



The journey continues! I have been working on the Tightwad Conjurer, but I am working on Christina Dawnblade too. Here's what's happening at the ran-- I mean, Spiral.

Christina: "GET OUT OF HERE, BLUE HAIR! THIS IS MY SPOT!!!" *grumbles* "Stinking Amy Mistcloud..."
Christina: "Yikes! I hope I don't have to fight that thing..." *spoilers, you do* "WAAAAAH!!!"

Christina completed the Tower Archives easily and then got through the Plaza, after I decided to give her some help...

Mindy is the girl in the purple hat.
Mindy: "Good doggie!" ^_^

Namely, my non-frugal Myth Wizard, Mindy Goldheart, based off of Sailor Venus. I didn't have anyone close in level to Christina on my other accounts except Amber Rainbow and I needed to give some of the wizards on my main account some love. (Not THAT love, you gutter-brains! I'm a guy but I don't make female wizards to perv over them! o_o)

Sadly, Mindy doesn't have ninja pigs, she's stuck with Orthrus, but she's much higher level. (In the fact that she HAS Orthrus.)

Christina: "And we're done here. Stupid clockworks messing my style."
I had her solo Archive 13, though -- which ended up badly as the second group of gearheads razzed her with Stormzilla and Kraken. :( Luckily, Dungeon Recall works on these towers too so she didn't have to redo every battle.

[I apologize, I didn't realize I had not finished this part, so no pics here.]

After Mindy and Christina's Excellent Adventure and a fight with the now-dead Vasik, we finished up the Great Chasm and did the tomb of Sylvia. Unlike Blue, I did all of the sidequests so it took a bit longer, but it was worth it.

Amy Mistcloud got pressed into service to help Christina complete the sidequest for Great Chasm. She one-shot everything with her double bladed Blizzard. ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment