Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Final Post of this Blog and Christina's fate

Don't you just HATE it when you have to reinstall Wizard101?
I have decided to put this blog in indefinite hiatus. It's not because I don't want to update, it's just...

Well...


I'm already having Christina quest with Sierra Fairyfriend on my other account so you'll see Christina more on The Tightwad Conjurer, which I am more focused on. This blog really wasn't going anywhere (I had accidentally skipped parts - like Christina's travels through Wizard City) and I feel like it would be best if I just put this blog on lock-down. I'm not deleting it - you can still read the older posts - but Christina's journey to Exalted Status is now entwined with Sierra's story, so it would be pointless to tell the story twice. Right now she is traveling through Wintertusk with Sierra and Grace and then we'll start the second arc.

I appreciate everyone who viewed this blog and suggest you go read the posts from the beginning of Sierra's story in The Tightwad Conjurer. Cheers! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment