Sunday, July 13, 2014

Part 9: Dragon My Feet Here...

(My apologies for not updating this blog sooner - I tend to wait until Blue does his walk-through and he's finishing up Grizzleheim as of now, so this is a very short update.)

Disclaimers: I don't own the pictures here. They were Googled for.

Christina: "Eat gas, Jotun!" :p
Christina: "Time to die, Coven! Bwa ha ha!!!" (Mord and Munin survived the first onslauht.)
You may wonder why I didn't do a Grizzleheim title card. Well, I just did the various parts of Grizz during my other travels, so Christina completed the last parts of Grizzleheim - Nidavellir and Ravenscar - on her own time during Dragonspyre. I had to get some help for Nidavellir as only one person was able to join her on the quest to defeat Jotun. :(


First thing she did was defeat Cyrus and get access to the Atheneum and then deal with the Loremaster so she could get that done. (She is trying to get all the Lore Spells crafted instead after having a failure run with Koto.) Dragonspyre's Basilica is the best place to fill up on mana and health after a tough battle. ^_^



Also, if you've read my tales of the Tightwad Conjurer, you can see she also completed the Winterbane Hall gauntlet, which was difficult - she had to flee a few times - but not impossible. She ended up wasting 400 crowns on a Level 100 henchman to survive against the ice dragon final boss... who healed Sierra instead of her. I do plan on doing the Midnight Pagoda and, hopefully, the new Spiral Cup Gauntlet that has come out.

Christina: "Don't look at me like fresh meat, Zarathrax - I have two mean metal men manning my cart and they could vaporize you with a mean look if they wanted." :p
But she got frustrated and completed the Tower Archives part of Dragonspyre ahead of time. The quests there were a struggle. I can see why Zenmaster Blue doesn't like this world much. Neither does Christina or me. ;_;

Christina: "Let me get this straight, Al... I had to cheat my way to get a magic crystal, then re-defeat the Plague Oni, and create this work of art... and you want me to destroy it? You're a crazy old fool..."
Christina: "Then again, I'm a crazy young fool for taking this school of magic! It's just money!" *SMASH*
*cackles insanely*

However, I did manage to get her to Level 48 and got Power Nova, thanks to a little help from Amber Rainbow on my other account - spell quests that expect you to travel to the middle of a world are moot when you have wizards who completed that world. ^_^ It really helped with Ravenscar and it helped when she helped Amber get through Hrundle Fjord (so Amber could help Sierra grow her Evil Magma Peas by farming for drops) and Austrilund.

No comments:

Post a Comment